Easy Lavender Recipes
Blueberry and Lavender Muffins
Easy Blueberry and Lavender Muffins
Muffins are a staple for any household. These easy blueberry and lavender muffins will become one of the favourites that kids and adults alike will love. They are filled with delicious blueberries and a hint of lavender. Place in the lunchbox for a quick but healthy snack.
Servings: 12 muffins
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin (12 muffins)
- 1 tbspn Culinary Lavender
- 1½ cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Cups Self-raising Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Plain Yoghurt can use flavoured if preferred
- 1 medium Egg
- ½ cup Milk full cream or low fat
- 2½ tbspn Butter melted
- Lightly beat the egg and mix with the yoghurt and butter.
- In another bowl, mix the SR flour, culinary lavender, blueberries and sugar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir together.
- Stir in the milk.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 190 °C
Serving suggestion: Warmed with butter or just eat as is. They are that yummy. Always use the best quality dried lavender flowers - the right variety of lavender to cook with and that are grown with no chemicals. Try our Culinary Lavender. Recipe adapted by Mt Baimbridge Lavender | mtbaimbridgelavender.com.au
Our culinary lavender is grown to organic principles to achieve the best quality lavender for you to cook with.