Easy Lavender Recipes
Love shortbread? Well, you'll love this easy lavender shortbread. Easy to make and delicious to eat. Don't wait to have it for Xmas. Make it anytime to have with your cup of tea or coffee. Need to take a 'plate' to a function? Why not mix it up and take some lavender shortbread. Dare to be different.
Servings: 14 biscuits
- 225 g Plain Flour
- 115 g Castor Sugar
- 250 g Butter softened
- 115 g Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 tspn Culinary Lavender
- 2 tbspn extra castor sugar to sprinkle over
- Sift the flours together.
- Add sugar and culinary lavender.
- Rub in the butter and knead into a smooth dough.
- Turn onto a floured board and shape as desired. (e.g. in a large round, cut into fingers, round balls flattened)
- Prick with a fork and sprinkle with a little extra castor sugar.
Always use the best quality dried lavender flowers - we grow the right variety of lavender to cook with and with no chemicals. Try our Culinary Lavender. Recipe by Mt Baimbridge Lavender | mtbaimbridgelavender.com.au
Our culinary lavender is grown to organic principles to achieve the best quality lavender for you to cook with.