Easy Lavender Recipes
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Tray
- 225 g Plain Flour
- 115 g Castor Sugar
- 250 g Butter softened
- 115 g Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 tspn Culinary Lavender
- 2 tbspn extra castor sugar to sprinkle over
- Sift the flours together.
- Add sugar and culinary lavender.
- Rub in the butter and knead into a smooth dough.
- Turn onto a floured board and shape as desired. (e.g. in a large round, cut into fingers, round balls flattened)
- Prick with a fork and sprinkle with a little extra castor sugar.
- Bake for 150 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Set aside on trays for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Our culinary lavender is grown to organic principles to achieve the best quality lavender for you to cook with.