Easy Lavender Recipes
This lavender martini is sophistication personified. Impress your friends and family with its elegance. It's easy to make and easy to drink.
Go on - give it a try.
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 45 ml Vanilla Vodka
- 15 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 ml Lavender Syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 sprig Lavender to garnish (fresh is best)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice and Lavender Syrup and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the lavender sprig.
Lemon and lavender go well together so don't forget to add the a nice touch with the garnish.
Recipe adapted by Mt Baimbridge Lavender | mtbaimbridgelavender.com.au
Will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator if well-sealed.
Servings: 46 cocktails
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbspn Culinary Lavender OR
- 1 to 2 drops Lavender Cooking Essence
- Bring to the boil water, sugar and lavender - stirring occasionally.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- If using culinary lavender strain through a fine sieve and let cool.
Our culinary lavender is grown to organic principles to achieve the best quality lavender for you to cook with.