Easy Lavender Recipes
- Cocktail Shaker
- Small Strainer
- Cocktail Glasses (or similar)
- cubes Ice
- 45 ml Vanilla Vodka
- 15 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 ml Lavender Syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 sprig Lavender to garnish (fresh is best)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice and Lavender Syrup and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the lavender sprig.
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbspn Culinary Lavender OR
- 1 to 2 drops Lavender Cooking Essence
- Bring to the boil water, sugar and lavender - stirring occasionally.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- If using culinary lavender strain through a fine sieve and let cool.
Our culinary lavender is grown to organic principles to achieve the best quality lavender for you to cook with.