Easy Lavender Recipes
Savoury Scrambled Eggs and Lavender
Savoury Scrambled Eggs with Lavender
Sunday morning is the one day of the week when you must have these easy scrambled eggs. With this easy recipe, you can just use whatever veggies you have in your fridge to add to the scrambled eggs. How healthy is that? We've given you a recipe but feel free to change and add as you desire. The lavender adds just a hint of difference.
Servings: 3 people
- 1 tspn butter or oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/2 green, red or orange capsicum chopped
- 1 small can mushrooms (or equivalent fresh)
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- green or black olives chopped
- 6 medium eggs, beaten with a fork (the no. of eggs depends on your needs)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese or sliced
- 1/2 tspn culinary lavender or to taste
- Sauté all the vegetables (add bacon if desired)
- Add the eggs, lavender, salt and pepper and cook
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with a handful of cheese or cheese slices and cover with a lid to melt cheese.
- Serve and enjoy
Always use the best quality dried lavender flowers - I grow the right variety of lavender to cook with and with no chemicals. Try our Culinary Lavender. Recipe adapted by Mt Baimbridge Lavender | mtbaimbridgelavender.com.au
Our culinary lavender is grown to organic principles to achieve the best quality lavender for you to cook with.